PRE TEEN GIRLS, CUTE BOYS, MEDALS AND CUPCAKES

Sunday, October 26, 2014

I should be awarded the MEDAL OF COURAGE AND BRAVERY FOR HANDLING SHIT UNDER INTENSE AND STRESSFUL CONDITIONS...

Today I hosted playdate for two gifted, highly articulate, opinionated, Minecraft obsessed pre-pre-teen girls. We went out for lunch and whilst the two girls sat discussing a certain wee adorable, male schoolmate... who walks in the lunch establishment but said wee cute recently discussed little homie....I had to calmly under my breath, verbally restrain my young boy-crazy offspring to lock her ass to her seat and let the young fella and his family enter and order before she attacked him with her loads of pre-pre-teen boy crush energy.

Then we returned to my apartment and made cupcakes.  Good times....

Anyway, here are a few adult things that make me shit and grin or on a full moon, grin then shit.




0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada