FROZEN BITCHES & GRUMPY CATS

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday is my favorite day of the week.

I lie. I do not have a favorite day of the week.  All days of the week have the opportunity to present me with stupid people, other folks drama and other situations taking time away from me focusing on my favorite topic.... me.

I read about the lawsuit filed by the dear lady who wants to sue Disney because she claims they stole her life story to make the animated Disney juggernaut creatively titled, FROZEN.

I say go girl, Hollywood doesn't have a creative bone in their collective pulled, tucked, botoxed, silicone filled, lipo'd bodies.

Hell yeah, they stole your life story about living in the snow, with a sister, around talking snowmen and occasionally breaking out into female empowerment songs in a voice sounding eerily similar to that of golden throat powerhouse singer, Idina Menzel.

Girl, fight Disney tooth and nail for what you feel is right and fair..... and for snow's sake, never LET IT GO!

I sometimes feel I should obtain my own attorney and file a similar suit.

That damn uber popular feline lovingly called GRUMPY CAT stole my "bitch please, not today" schtick.

If someone should be famous and rich for being a grade A certified grump BITCH, it should be ME!

While I continue to mull this one over ...please feel free to enjoy one of my favorite GRUMPY CAT memes.


0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada