WTF! HUMP DAY HEADLINES

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sometimes, when I think I've heard it all, some common sense deprived fool has to go and ring the bell reminding me that not every human being is a keeper....

1. Boy charged with simulating sex act with Jesus statue...
I would love to say more about this headline, but I think it speaks for itself... except to say this: no one can state definitively whether Jesus actually had sexual relations in his 33 years of life as a human being on earth....but I'm pretty sure he was not a PEDOPHILE!

NEXT!!!!!

2. Welfare recipients can use debit cards to buy marijuana...


NEXT!!!

3. Justin Bieber Gets Naked at 'Fashion Rocks'...  Crowd Boos...
Justin's parents should be raked over the coals...one I know this show was past his nap time and second. save sharing naked photos of your baby boy's butt for your Facebook account...

   
NEXT!!!

4. More women waiting until 50 to have children...
I love children, I have one myself....would I recommend beginning the process of raising a fresh crumb snatcher at the age of 50....nope!







0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada