THE DMV, DISCRIMINATION AND MAYBELLINE

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My thoughts... when first I saw this story about 16 yr old teen fella, Chase Culpepper on Headline News this morning while preparing my own gender neutral offspring for school, I commented out loud that Chase looked like a young teen Britney Spears...my nearing middle school offspring gave me a blank look ( I have obviously failed as parent if my kid doesn't even recognize the name BRITNEY SPEARS) and that was the end of that.

If Chase's momma and daddy don't have a problem with it, I don't either...although I am a wee bit jelly (FYI- the young folks say "jelly" is short for jealous) that 16 yr old MALE Chase looks cuter than me in make up than I did when I was a 16 yr old GIRL...
now THAT AIN'T RIGHT !

p.s. for my last drivers license photo, I was too lazy to apply make up before heading down to the DMV...after receiving the license..I should SUE my DMV FOR NOT MAKING ME WEAR MAKE UP.. gawd that photo is 50 shades of horrid!



Chase Culpepper is shown in this undated handout photo.
 PROVIDED TRANSGENDER LEGAL DEFENSE & EDUCATION FUND


COLUMBIA - A 16-year-old in South Carolina sued the state's Department of Motor Vehicles on Tuesday because the agency won't allow the teen to take a driver's license photo wearing makeup.
Chase Culpepper regularly wears makeup and either androgynous or women's clothing. During a news conference Tuesday at the Statehouse in Columbia, he told reporters that being ordered by officials to remove what they called a disguise was degrading. ....more

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada