GOD, COME GET YOUR DEFECTIVE BEINGS...THEY SUCK!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014




This past week has been a zinger for folks engaging in STUPID, VILE & INEXCUSABLE BEHAVIORS THAT HAVE MADE ME WISH FOR ACCESS TO AN ARK,  MILLIONS OF TONS OF HOLY WATER AND A GOOD EXORCIST!

Sometimes I wonder if God or (insert deity of your choice) have any regrets about creating and propagating the planet (s) with  life forms/beings that in my opinion have just plain deteriorated into a mass of hateful, violent, greedy, soulless entities.

And I know the deities had such high hopes for humanity. Now granted there are still plenty of beings full of love and light that exist, but it seems like their stories are being buried underneath daily, hourly stories of the worst of the worst..beings I would never deign to call HUMAN, because they possess no HUMANITY.

just a post where I had to vent my feelings...hey it's my blog :)

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada