SAVING THE WORLD IN 4 MINUTES

Tuesday, November 20, 2012


This week at work, every other person on staff is on HOLIDAY, so it is left to MYSELF and a hand full of other hardcore soldiers to batten down the hatches,stock up on supplies and work our tails off producing  the best, most entertaining and awe inspiring hours of reality television footage ever "not scripted" and captured on camera, ever!

So today, as like yesterday, I will be extremely, and I mean extremely busy, so please if you feel you need to contact me for any reason, before you do so ask yourself these questions first.

 If you answer yes to any other these questions, feel free to proceed to contact me, if you answer NO to any of the questions, please DO NOT CONTACT ME, and proceed to locate someone other than myself who cares.

Tomorrow also isn't going to be a good day for contacting me for reasons not related to questions previously mentioned.



FYI, If you are bleeding, feel you are GOING TO BE bleeding, HAVE CAUSED someone else to bleed, or just obsessed with the thought of blood, please do not hesitate to call 911 or your psychiatrist's direct line.

QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF TO DETERMINE IF YOU SHOULD INDEED ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ME TODAY OR TOMORROW:

1. Did you attend MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK IN NYC AT THE LINCOLN CENTER, 2012?
2. Do you know anyone personally who attended MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK IN NYC AT THE LINCOLN CENTER, 2012?

3. Have I ever sent you an email from my work email beginning with the word HELP! and ending with the words, PLEASE HELP?

If you cannot answer any of the above questions with YES, please DO NOT contact me this week.

Signing off with a musical video clip of how I am feeling emotionally & mentally this week:
like MADONNA; JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE sing, I FEEL LIKE I'VE GOT 4 MINUTES TO SAVE THE WORLD!!!!! so get outta my way, I'm busy!!!!


0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada