HOW TO MAKE A FILTHY MARTINI

Saturday, January 28, 2012

My baby sister, God bless her, loves her "Dirty Martinis". Of course she is still a bebe next to me and life experiences and drinking skills.

I have graduated from the sorority world of "Dirty Martinis" into the grown up, grown azz woman world of "FILTHY Martinis".

Very easy to make, but major difference in flavor.

First, this weekend make some "Dirty Martinis". Have one, two or ten, I do not care, just don't drink & drive. I prefer myself to drive & drink. Much safer and less DUI's. Drive to the liquor store and drink your azz off at the residence of your choice, very simple, very easy!

Anyway, make a buttload of "Dirty Martinis" this weekend. Important recipe tip here: DO NOT WASH THE GLASSES!!!!!!!!

NEXT WEEKEND- Make more "Dirty Martinis", but pour them into the glasses from last weekend, the flavors from last weekend will have settled into the glasses and created a whole nother layer of alcohol flavored goodness and voila, you have become a grown azz woman and you are drinking with the big dogs, you are now drinking the infamous "FILTHY MARTINI"!!!! TA DA!!

Feel honored, I don't share my wino secrets with just any biitches, oops I meant bodies, my bad. Anyway ENJOY!!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada