SPAMMERS IN HELL

Wednesday, April 7, 2010



YOU DO NOT KNOW ME THAT WELL!

This is dedicated to all those skeevie people who email me on a daily basis ( and fill my SPAM folder to capacity) with their supposed knowledge about my sex life ( or lack thereof), my alleged interest in legal and illegal prescription medications, my need for international job leads, my alleged interest in engaging in extramarital affairs and introductions to freaky people who want to do freaky things to me and with me; SKEEVIE PEOPLE PLEASE STOP EMAILING ME!!!!!!

You are all disgusting and foul and if Jesus didn’t already have his hands full dealing with Sandra, Jesse, Tiger and the millions of viewers praying that Kate Gosselin gets booted off ‘Dancing With The Stars’ next week, he would definitely send some lightning bolts your way with your names engraved on them.

Seriously. Stop bothering me and stop my making my YAHOO email work so dayum hard. I don’t know where you have received your information, but you are sorely incorrect in regards to my prescription medication needs and preferences in sexual activity partners.
You just don’t know me as well as you think you do, and your emails are insulting to me.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves for harassing hard-working Christian folks like myself in such a vile way on a daily basis. You are all losers and there are seats in hell with your names on them ( you will all be seated together in the eternal flames with those sinners from that devil band KISS and that nasty tattooed nazi chick that broke up my sweet Sandra Bullock’s marriage).

AMEN.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada