RANDOM THOUGHTS FOR WEDNESDAY

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let me preface this list I am writing today by stating I am not perfect and I have ADHD, OCD, mood disorder, chronic disorganization, some slight hoarding tendencies, lack of maturity, over abundance of goofiness and this is about it for now or all I can think of at this moment. I am just telling you this so you will always read what I write with a grain of salt. Some days I am seriously shocked that I have been allowed to raise and nurture an impressionable small human being. Although in the case of me and my precocious and uber articulate daughter, it is I who is the impressionable human who is being raised and nurtured.

Now on to my thoughts for the day:

1. Sandra Bullock’s soon to be ex husband, Jesse James is NOT a sex addict. This is an insult to all of us who really suffer from this debilitating, embarrassing, yet occasionally orgasmic disorder. Sex addiction is NOT a joke. Jesse is just a cheating whore dog, no more no less.

2. Ricky Martin coming out to confirm that yes he is gay is “so what?”. My blind, deaf and senile great-auntie up in the hills of Kentucky knew this 5 years ago.

3. WTF are the women in Moscow mixing with their Smirnoff to account for these recent bombings?

Inspirational quote for the day:
“Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.”

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada