STUFF MOMS WILL LIKE

Thursday, December 10, 2009

As a mom of a wee mini-me, I have become oh so more conscious of the world around her and I and what I can do as a mom to keep her as safe as possible for as long as possible. I wanted to share with you a few things I've found in my neverending search for safety info and ways I can make a difference. Here are three sites I've found that I think are gems:

1. HealthyStuff.orghttp://www.healthystuff.org
This site actually tests all types of toys andother products for lead and other possible toxins and rates the level of toxins found for you to compare. Amazing! this site is a must see as parents and other folks finalize their toy purchases for the little people in their lives.

2. Organic.orghttp://www.organic.org/
This site offers information, products, recipes and news on all things organic for you and your family.

3. Starfall.com: http://www.starfall.com
This website is a godsend for my 6 yr old daughter. She loves to be on the computer, but I only want her to spend time on the computer if it is productive as well as fun and this website, Starfall.com is chock full of free, entertaining AND educational games, stories, activities for all children's age groups. Check it out with your wee one, you'll both love it.

Let me know what you think and I'll keep you posted on any more fun, cool stuff I find.


0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada