IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING NICE……

Friday, December 4, 2009


Since today is Friday and I am beyond thrilled the weekend begins and also that my favorite holiday, Christmas is mere weeks away, I decided to share some positive energy and thoughts with ya’ll.

SOME NICE THINGS I WANT TO SAY:

  1. So many humans are too stupid to breed so most days I feel like an EAGLE among TURKEYS. But God made TURKEYS too and they taste good at Thanksgiving dinner with stuffing and gravy.
  2. I’M DONE, I CAN’T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE NICE TO SAY AT THIS MOMENT. Gawd, that was exhausting, my brain hurts.

Now, this woman ( pic courtesy of www.peopleofwalmart.com) entered the store and brought her own tubs of cottage cheese. Why she felt the need to share them with the public is beyond me.
Why do we never see shoppers dressed like this in Macy’s?


Did you watch MTV's new show called JERSEY SHORES? If you missed it, all you need to know is displayed in the picS below. Who told these Jersey guys that looking like too damn tanned, WTF lip gloss?, gay early 1990's cheesey Chippendales STD drippin' strippers was an attractive look.
HOW YA DOIN'????
(pic courtesy of www.guidofistpump)




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hotter the woman, the closer she lives to the ocean. I think this woman lives in the dead center of North America.

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada