WISE WORDS FOR UR WEEKEND

Friday, November 6, 2009

Ok friends, it's the end of another workday, another work week and the weekend is about to officially begin, so here are just a few words to live by for the next 2 days:

1. I just paid my rent and my car note is due, so NO, I will not have any money to bail your ass out of jail this weekend. So just don't call.

2. To all those club and bar hopping momma's and daddies; your kids still need to be fed on the weekend. And your kid might actually pass a class if you sat down with them and book for a few hours and taught them something. Note:I said BOOK not BEER.

3. Single gals, if that so-called special person hasn't called you by now to make plans with you for this weekend, it's too dayum late now. Send them to voicemail and take yourself out for a mani/pedi, it'll do you good.


0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada