WHY? WOMAN WHY?

Friday, November 13, 2009


(pic courtesy of www.peopleofwalmart.com) 

I feel like I don’t really need to write one word about this woman in this picture.

I couldn’t possibly be eloquent or creative enough to appropriately and effectively articulate my feelings of horror, sadness & disappointment at DaQuaSheMeka’s choice of attire for this lovely day of Wal-Mart shopping.

I can’t do it, I cannot find words. This photo speaks for itself.

Now, if you will please excuse me, I must run to the lavatory; my eyes are bleeding.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

Brook said...

I dont think there needs to be anything said. It is quite sad when a woman her age thinks it's actually OK to wear that any where other then to bed in a role playing game with her man. LOL... I think you did it more then enough justice.

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada