Anyway, here goes-
2. Even with all the psychiatric medication I take, my superiority complex and my narcissistic and histrionic personality disorders are still going strong!!
3. I no longer have a live- in male life partner/spouse/ pain in my ass/ extra stress and aggravation type person in my life!!! Double woo-hooo.
4. I have TIVO and I love it!!!! Oh yeah and NETFLIX rocks too.
5. I’m not a single mom with 5 kids, I’m a single mom with 1 AND I still look hawt!!!
6. I am the only adult in my castle, which means, I and only I run shiiit there!!!! This rocks too.
7. I get to spend the entire night in my bed alone without someone pawing me out of my deep blissful sleep for icky marital relations. SEX is great, but only when I WANT it!
8. More closet space for my stuff and more bathroom cabinet space for my stuff!!!!! Also less laundry to do.
9. Since I know have every other weekend free to myself (since munchkin is with her paternal unit) I get more time to spend focusing on my favorite subject, ME! Mani-pedi’s, brunches with the girls, seeing movies on their premiere weekends instead of 9 months later via Netflix, etc.
10. I am just plain happier this Thanksgiving than I was last Thanksgiving and I thank Valium, Scotch and my ex's new girlfriend for that.
Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends.
Kisses and hugs,