First Inane thought of the day.....

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One, happy Birthday today to one of my sweetest and dearest friends in Nueva York. You rock homie.

Second, every morning driving on the LA. freeways,I ponder the same thing over and over.

I have issues with the carpool lane.

The carpool lane signs say something to the effect of "For Cars with one or more persons" or something close to this. I feel it's discriminatory against those of us driving with one or more personALITIES in the same car, but just on physical body. I don't think it's fair that I am not allowed to drive in the carpool lane because all the personALITIES in my car just happen to reside in ONE body, mine.

Someone in the carpool lane might actually have 2 physical persons in their car, but I may have more personALITIES in my car. Is this fair?

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada